Are you having trouble turning on your device and wondering how to fix it quickly? We've compiled a list of steps that may assist you in resolving the issue.
1. Check your charger and cable
- Ensure the charging cable and USB adapter are not damaged
- Make sure they are plugged into a working outlet
- Clean any debris from the charging port
- Allow your phone to charge for at least 30 minutes
2. Clean your charging port (if needed)
- Use a toothpick to gently remove any debris from the port
3. Force your device to restart
- Follow the steps for your specific iPhone model
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key for 7-10 seconds
4. Restore your device
- Connect your phone to a computer and follow the prompts to restore it to factory settings
- Back up your data first, then go to Settings > Factory Data Reset > Delete all and follow the prompts to reset your device.